April 8, 2022
Tucana Engineering Ukraine, LLC (Kyiv) is recruiting:
Engineering Manager/Leading Expert
Full Time – Regular
Complete higher technical education as a design engineer
5 years’ minimum
Business trips are possible
English & French
Tucana Engineering, LLC
• Airframe structures development and design taking into account regulating documents to ensure customer requirements are achieved (Knowledge of product design requirements to ensure product and/or service meets or exceeds customer expectations )
• Independent development of assignments fulfillment methodology in the CAD system
• Technical estimation of project and determination of required engineering resources, work planning inside the group, composition and control of working graphs, creation of operational procedures on the project fulfillment
• Serves as organization spokesperson on advanced projects and programs.
• Acts as advisor to management and customers.
• Study, analysis and further use of contemporary approaches in the aviation constructions design
• Representative functions fulfillment in the customer territory
• Monitoring the fulfillment of project on the regular basis (day/week/month) with the subsequent representation of results to the project manager.
• Short and long term planning, goal setting, and project management for design teams
• Coordinating all aspects of a complex or high value project with design team internal organizations, other company contractors in all stages of the project fulfillment.
• Initiates assignments and determines and pursues courses of action necessary to obtain desired results.
• Manages virtual work-cycle and meetings of multiple design teams while monitoring team progress
• Requires educational credentials of the classification of an engineer; knowledge of the base principles of aviation constructions design, aviation materials, technological processes and operating conditions of aviation constructions
• Work experience in the aircraft industry is not less than five years
• Project management experience, team design lead experience required
• PLM (CATIA V5 и ENOVIA) knowledge and use experience
• Experience of international standards application on development and design documentation formulation
• English language skills at the level, that makes it possible to support independently technical correspondence and direct contact with the customer representatives at different levels, to participate in tele- and the video conferences, to appear with the communications on the theme of the carried out work
• Business trips experience
• Negotiations experience, activity and communicability
Please send your resume in Ukrainian/Russian and English at: firstname.lastname@example.org